Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Preview



3D? Seriously? OH SHIT NOT THIS ONE TOO!!!
First of all, this is a trailer for both parts 1 and two of ”The big one”. It's OK, I guess they don't want to spoil the moment the story is split at, though my guess still stands up: part 1 will end when Xenophilius Lovegood tells Harry, Ron and Hermione about the Deathly Hallows. It's only a guess, but I'm 80% sure I'm right.
Before talking about the movie at hand, I'd like to adress a big fuck you to Summit Entertainment for releasing Twilight: Eclipse this summer and therefore making the Harry Potter release date set to November. I mean, what kind of a sick producer pushes his actors to such intense work? Twilight: New Moon was released back in November and... what the fuck eight months later a new movie is out? BULLSHIT! It takes at least a year to complete a movie like that! I'm telling you, Summit forced the team to work their assess hard and finish this piece of shit that fast!
Anyway, back to Harry Potter now. I hope The Deathly Hallows will be better made, since it's in two parts. I mean, The Half Blood Price was fair, but it lacked a lot of important movies. Like why the fuck aren't we shown ALL THE DAMN memories?! What about the Gaunts? No need to talk about them, just skip to little Tom Riddle at the orphanage?! That's bullshit! Sorry, but HBP is not getting a rating better than 7.5/10 from me. So let us see The Deathly Hallows! God, please make sure this movie is better than the others! I really don't want to get my shotgun and go all the way to England to shoot David Yates if it'll suck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment