Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I'm still alive, thanks for the question, and yes, I'm done with the Sherlock Holmes playthrough. No, I didn't drop it, I COMPLETED it! There are 26 parts uploded and 2 more are being uploaded right now. In a few hours, part 27 will be up and tomorrow I will upload the last part, 28. Jeez, I really overdid myself. I did no more than 10 parts in one week.
Anyway, hope you've spent Christmas better than I did. I had a fucking tootache and my night wasn't the best of all.. but hey, at least I had SOME fun.. right?
OK, I'm very tired now, so I'll go to sleep (as soon as the next part is up and ready), but first, I have a request from you guys. Go to the Playthroughs page (link over there, at the top, I'm too lazy to make a URL right now) and check out if I gave the proper links to every part. Thanks! Also, starting January 2011, I'm doing a Back to the Future playthrough! Stay tuned! And if someone already did one, fuck you for being first. That's all I had to say right now.. good night (at least it is where I'm writing from) and Happy Holidays (I'm so getting drunk at the New Year party).

0 comments:

Post a Comment