Sunday, September 9, 2012

In my Mafia 2 review...

...I was saying something about L.A Noire. I'm glad I was wrong and it eventually came out on PC as well. I played it and I loved it. (OK, now to get serious, Mafia 2 doesn't really deserve 10/10, maybe a 9/10 at most, but I was in a crazy-fanboy like state at the time and I guess I wrote a one-sided review there). I won't review it, because I played it when it came out and everyone has already said everything about it.
What I can promise, though, is that I'm going to review "Sleeping Dogs" as soon as I finish it (I won't reveal more. All I can say is, it's gonna be something huge, considering what I've done so far).
And about a future Let's Play (seems like a better name)... well... not sure yet, but time will tell.
Check the "Let's Play" page for a Ben Jordan Case 8 Playthrough though.(It's not 100% complete, only 90%, but all that's missing are three alternate endings that I can get done shortly).

0 comments:

Post a Comment