Saturday, May 23, 2009

Got it, blowing my brains up now!

Got "Secret Files: Puritas Cordis" english version. I found a torrent, even though it's veeeeeery fucking slow! Never got over 150 KB/s. Took me 2 damn days to complete the download! Now I installed it (careful, if you mount the images with something else than Daemon Tools it won't work, you'll get a message that the image is invallid even in Alcohol, despite the fact that the image ia .mdf file (Alcohol specific), so don't try anything else than Daemon Tools to mount it. And don't come mocking at me that it works with something else than that! I tried it! Maybe you're just smarter than me. And one more thing. Even though the installed version is approximately 2.5 GB, the uninstalled version that you will get through the torrent is 4.4 GB. Strange, don't know why, so don't ask.
Here's the torrent:
Click to get Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis ENGLISH PC DVD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment