Saturday, May 2, 2009

Secret Files series

I found another great adventure game series besides Broken Sword and Syberia (and yes, I don't mention Dreamfall because my personal opinion is that it sucked!). It's called "Secret Files" and it has been around for a while, but I just didn't think of playing any of them. The first game, "Secret Files: Tunguska" has got medium quality graphics, according to it's release date. The story is interesting, making you want to play it up until the end, without moving away from your computer. At least it made me play it like that, even though I had to leave my computer, as you can't win money if you don't work. Part two, "Secret Files: Puritas Cordis" looks great, and as far as I played it (the English demo only, because I don't know German and thus I can't get the full game yet) it's very interesting, maybe a bit more than the first one. The english full version won't come out until May 8 2009, that is in 6 days from now, so until then you can play a demo (the damn Germans released the game in their own language in August 2008!) consisting of the prologue and the first chapter of the game. The demo can be downloaded here. Notice: it has approximately 900 MB, so may the patience be with you if you have a slow internet connection!

0 comments:

Post a Comment