Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tom and Jerry meet Sherlock Holmes

Care to watch a totally different Tom and Jerry? Do you want to see Jerry as Sherlock Holmes’ mouse and Tom as a messenger cat trying to catch him while causing destruction everywhere? Do you want to see Tom and Jerry team up to solve the case and stop the culprit? Do you want to see characters like Spike and Tyke or Droopy and Butch and some other MGM guys all in the same movie?

Then this is the perfect choice for you. Watch Tom and Jerry meet Sherlock Holmes. It’s awesome. I laughed all along the 46 minutes (yeah, guess WB chose to keep it short, guess money is a big problem everywhere nowadays) and I still laugh when I remember some of the hilarious scenes, even though the whole thing seems like a reenactment (hope I wrote that right :D) of the supposedly upcoming sequel to Guy Ritchie’s Sherlock Holmes, in which Professor Moriarty builds a big piece of shit of a laser weapon only to break through the Tower of London and steal The Crown Jewels. I won’t be surprised if this is going to be the plot of the next Holmes movie. Overall… watch it! It’s totally worth it! And once I find a kind enough site that allows me to stream the whole thing in HD I will convert my version of the movie in 1080p HD (believe me it’s close to HD but not quite - I think it may already be 720p, based on the size) and post it here. IT’S TOTALLY WORTH IT GUYS!

Ok, I’m done here. I gotta go, Kane and Lynch is installed and ready to go! LET’S SHOOT SOME DAMN COPS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment